The ENREM Master Program is the first postgraduate course that was established within the framework of the anchor country strategy of the German Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF), the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the Mexican National Council for Humanities, Science and Technology (CONAHCYT).
Scholarships are provided by:
- The number of DAAD (including including travel allowance) and CONAHCYT (without travel allowance) scholarships is limited.
- The nomination for a scholarship will be evaluated according to the requested documents for application and have fulfilled the application requirements of the Master ENREM.
- Scholarship considerations will be evaluated according to specific requirements of the each Scholarship donors, especially for the DAAD scholarship.
- Acceptance to the master's program does not guarantee a scholarship.
- Only applicants nominated for a CONAHCYT or DAAD scholarship and who accepted the study place to the ENREM Double Degree Master´s Program will be able to make an official application to the Scholarship donor agency.
- The Scholarship donor agency or coordination should be sent you the information about the procedure and deadline for the official application of the scholarship.
- The final decision on the award of the scholarship depends on the scholarship donor agency
Scholarship for mexican and international professionals.
CONAHCYT will cover living expenses according to the regular monthly amount of the Mexican national scholarship. All registration fees have to be paid by the students from the scholarship.
All other costs associated with the study, such as as monthly difference to cover living expenses in Germany; flight to San Luis Potosí, to Cologne, to the Master Thesis and defense, as well as health insurance for the second year will be the student's responsibility.
For more information on the overall program and value of the scholarship, please click here.
Living expenses for non-German scholarship holders:
- Regular Monthly scholarship (beca nacional ) included Mexican public health insurance for the period of study (maximum 24 months).
Living expenses for German scholarship holders:
- Regular monthly scholarship (beca normal) included Mexican public health insurance for the first two semesters in Mexico.
- During the 3rd semester in Germany they do not receive scholarship
- For the 4th semester, you must reapply for the reactivation the regular monthly scholarship CONACYT, if they to carry out the field research in Mexico or Latin America, and write the master's thesis in Mexico and defense.
Only applicants nominated for a CONAHCYT scholarship and who accepted the study place to the ENREM Double Degree Master´s Program will be able to make an official application for a CONAHCYT scholarship after the enrollment of the first semester at the UASLP.
For more information about the CONACYT scholarship please contact the coordination team of the PMPCA in Mexico.
Scholarship only for international professionals of DAC-List countries (List of eligible countries)
The Double Degree Master’s Program is part of the DAAD Scholarship program "Development-Related Postgraduate Courses (EPOS)”.
The DAAD-EPOS Program funds a number of scholarships for students from developing countries according to DAC list who would like to study in development-related subjects. For more information on the overall program and value of the scholarship, please click here.
DAAD will cover living expenses, travel allowance and health insurance for the 2 years. All registration fees have to be paid by the students from the scholarship.
- Regular Monthly scholarship
- Mexican and German health insurance for the period of study (maximum 24 months).
- Travel allowance for the flight to Mexico, to Cologne, to the Master Thesis defence and back to the home country (depend of DAAD decisions)
Only applicants nominated for a DAAD scholarship and who accepted the study place to the ENREM Double Degree Master´s Program will be able to make an official application of the EPOS scholarship before you arrive in San Luis Potosí.
For more information about the scholarship, insurance and subsidies from DAAD as well the procedure and deadline, please contact the ENREM coordination of ITT.